The Express Review

The Shepherd Express just did a review on our CD. You can read it HERE. Now, I always appreciate good, constructive criticism. I mean, when it's done right, it's really there to form a point from which to improve - at least for me it is. I try to be clear in my delivery of the death metal style of vocals but have been labeled "unintelligible" here. WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?? Leave comments and tell me what you think about the vocals in Sleestak! Do they fit with what we do? Is it tasteful? Should I just shut up and we go full on instrumental?

And no, I am not throwing a fit about it, as I don't really care and will continue to be as brutal as I see fit. I am just curious to know what everyone thinks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Matt's new ambient/atmospheric album STILL WATERS available now!

First Review Of "Altrusian Moon"

The Sleeping Shaman Review